Accountants Risk Management Operational Resources
Who We Are
In a rapidly developing environment based on client demands and technological advances, the need for risk management is crucial now more than ever.
ARMOR™ was developed to assist accountants in practice to identify, manage and mitigate day to day operational risks in running a professional practice. Based on my experience of advice and reviews of accounting practices in Australia, it is was clear that there was no common approach or resource to review and manage risk within the business effectively. As a result, this is an area often overlooked by practitioners due to the ongoing focus of client demands.
ARMOR™ assists accountants by providing appropriate and professional advice to cater for risk identification and providing specific solutions and implementation to manage and overcome identified risk areas.
What We Do
Review and identify risks in accounting practices and client engagements - sole practitioners and multi-partner firms.
Develop and enhance your practice's risk management policies and procedures.
Assess practice risks:
- Cloud Usage Risks and practice ICT risks - procedures and software management
- Cyber risks and client introduced software risks
- Risk mitigation of client engagements and client advice
- Practice risks - policies and procedures
- Staff risks and BYOD issues - operational assessment for risk
- Professional indemnity insurance review and appropriateness
- APES 325 compliant (APESB mandatory requirements for public practice certificate holders)